Gorgi's White with Black Pinstripe cloth from our Old World Collection is befitting its name. Created from inspiration gleaned from images of vintage and early period french interiors, this is a versatile fabric and works with the majority of colour stories in the Gorgi and Gorgi Kidsroom collections. This fabric is similar in weight to a cotton poplin and is therefore not suited to coverings or similar high use items.
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- We do not use formaldehyde in the manufacturing of our cloth.
- The cotton cloth makes is easy care. This fabric is pre-shrunk however as with all cotton please expect shrinkage up to 5%.
- Ideal for lightweight bed duvet covers (Summer) sleepwear, craft quilting etc.
Pure cotton fabric is a resilient cloth, however this is a lighter weight than that of our drills and stripes available on line and therefore requires sensible laundering.
- Cool wash in washing machine using natural laundry detergent.
- Never use fabric softeners (as with any of our fabrics as the silicone content destroys yarn fibres)
- Do not use whitener or starch agent.
- Do not tumble dry. Line dry out of direct sunlight or on clothing rack indoors.
- Warm steam iron, permanent press out seams and joins with iron on steam setting.